Q: I'm getting an error System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154) on Skype Call Recorder startup?
new MP3 Skype Recorder 6.15
Freeware Skype call recorder.
Main features of MP3 Skype Recorder:
- It's free for personal, non-commercial use.
- Supported versions of Skype:
- Skype app for Windows 11, 10 (from Microsoft Store)
- Skype Classic
- Skype for Desktop
- new Microsoft Teams (replacing Skype for Business)
- Skype for Business (former Lync)
- Automatic or manual recording capabilities.
- Compact format of stored records (mp3 files).
- May be used to record P2P, SkypeOut calls and calls made to your Skype online number.
- Capable to track simultaneous calls and to save them separately.
- Easy integration with Skype Conference recording.
- Intuitive easy to use interface.
We need your help to keep updating this free project.
There are several ways you can help us to develop this project and to keep it free of charge:
New version 0.7.2.1 released today (24 Feb 09).
This version fixes some bugs with installation on Vista 64.
There is no need to update if you are not using 64 bit version of Vista.
New Skype Call Recorder version 0.7.1.1 released today - 17 Feb 2009. (Download link 1.4 MB)
- Fail to record calls from 'unknown numbers'
Special thanks to Graystart for pointing the problem and testing new version.
New Skype Call Recorder version 0.6.2.1 released today - 09 Feb 2009.
- automatic startup setting error, which causes auto-repair to start
New Skype Call Recorder version 0.6.1.1 released today - 06 Feb 2009. (Download link 1.4 MB)
- audio modes were added: Mono, Stereo, Joint Stereo
- audio bitrate now could be changed through interface
New version 0.5.3.1 was released 08.01.09.
You can download new version from main Skype Call Recorder page or using this direct link
There are some minor changes and fixes in new version, mostly interface fixes and 64bit Vista issue.
If you have any comments please post below
This topic for posting any ideas of features to be done in next versions of Skype Call Recorder
- Logging call information and call records links in tables
- UI (User Interface) for easy access, sorting, playing and deleting recordings
- Answering machine
I appreciate any wishes and ideas left in the comments below.
P.S. any bugs and error reports please post in the other topic - Skype Call Recording bug reports