New version is available MP Skype recorder v.4.27
New version of Skype recorder supports latest Skype UWP App on Windows 10, aka Skype Preview app.
New version is available. DOWNLOAD
Important bug fixes:
- Fail to start recording after it was manually stopped. FIXED
- Conference calls fail to record FIXED
- Occasional recording stopping at 1 hour 40 min. FIXED
- Additional empty recordings in list. FIXED
New MP3 Skype recorder version 4.24 is available.
- typo on GUI
- auto stop recording logic. Previous versions may fail to stop recording due to no signal from Skype. Extra check was added.
- auto start on existing call. Now it starts recording whenever you start recorder during active call.
New version of MP3 Skype recorder is released today
- typo fixed on GUI
- option to restore default path to recording folder was added
- user setting are now saved and restored after upgrade
New version 4.21 is available. Download here
New MP3 Skype recorder version 4.20 of is available.
This release is aiming to improve stability of recorder.
- no recording after computer was in sleep mode.
New MP3 Skype recorder version 4.19 is available.
- no more echo, audio is retrieved from Skype API audio stream if available
- revisited Conference recording logic, less audio files created, while new user connecting to conference.
- loss of 2 ending seconds of recording fixed.
- on some configuration there was a bug with id3tag files saved instead of mp3 files. It is fixed now. Make sure you are allowing MP3 Skype recorder to access Skype API.
New version of MP3 Skype recorder is available. Download link
- OFF button wasn't stopping recording if using Skype API. FIXED
Important update. Download latest version 4.17 - MP3SkypeRecorderSetup.msi (6 MB)
Skype API support was returned to improve robustness. Few users were reporting interruption of call recording before actual call was ended. This update should fix this issue.
I would like to thank all users reported bugs helping to improve MP3 Skype recorder.
New version 4.16 is available.
- System.TypeLoadException error on Windows 7 machines with no .Net Framework 4.5