Main features of MP3 Skype Recorder:
New MP3 Skype recorder version 4.29 released.
- Advanced audio settings. You can choose microphone and rendering device to be recorded.
- File monitoring. Shows actual recording file size in real time.
New version is available MP Skype recorder v.4.28
- System.Threading.ThreadExceptionEventArgs error on some Windows 10 systems
New version is available MP Skype recorder v.4.27
New version of Skype recorder supports latest Skype UWP App on Windows 10, aka Skype Preview app.
New version is available. DOWNLOAD
Important bug fixes:
- Fail to start recording after it was manually stopped. FIXED
- Conference calls fail to record FIXED
- Occasional recording stopping at 1 hour 40 min. FIXED
- Additional empty recordings in list. FIXED
New MP3 Skype recorder version 4.24 is available.
- typo on GUI
- auto stop recording logic. Previous versions may fail to stop recording due to no signal from Skype. Extra check was added.
- auto start on existing call. Now it starts recording whenever you start recorder during active call.
Q: Skype requesting approval on every startup
A: There was some changes/bugs in Skype in latest versions. It doesn't keeps approvals on restart. I've contacted Skype developers on this matter. Hopefully they will fix this issue in next releases.
New version of MP3 Skype recorder is released today
- typo fixed on GUI
- option to restore default path to recording folder was added
- user setting are now saved and restored after upgrade
New version 4.21 is available. Download here
New MP3 Skype recorder version 4.20 of is available.
This release is aiming to improve stability of recorder.
- no recording after computer was in sleep mode.
Make sure that recorder is allowed to access Skype API.
- Open Skype client
- Click Tools in the upper menu
- Choose Options
- In the new window click Advanced tab on the right bottom
- Click Manage other programs' access to Skype in the bottom
- Locate MP3SkypeRecorder.exe in the list, click it to select and click Change button on the right
- Click Allow the program to use Skype
- Click OK and click Save to save changes