New version of MP3 Skype Recorder v.1.9.0 was released today.
- Empty recordings - 0KB mp3 files on some systems.
- One channel recording in rear cases.
- 24 bits recording mode, extremely compact, but still enough for call recording.
- Sample rate was changed from 44.1KHz to 16KHz, that doesn't reduce the quality of recording, as it still covers the hole Skype bandwidth. This significantly shrinks the size of mp3 files.
Many thanks to:
- George, for giving me the idea of reducing of the sample rate.
- Shipherd JP, Paddon Murchryan, Dean Kirkeeide, Pei Huang for providing logs and helping with debugging 0kb issue.
- Eric Noble, Steve C Kleinsmith, patricio serrano for support.